Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day nineteen

Today is my day off before I get to work for five days in a row!!! This is going to be the first full week of work I will be doing in weeks now. I am hoping that this is a sign that things are picking up which will help the paycheck which will help me to be able to move out. I didn't do a whole lot today other then walk a little and watch NASCAR which I missed Sunday because of work. Then I had to drive my mom to my grandma's because they are leaving to start their season.
There I talked to my lil cousin to find out what she knew about her mom and that poor little girl thinks her mom will be home this week or next week. She doesn't understand what is going on at all.
When I got home I ate some dinner then walked again where I ran at 10% incline at 6mph for 30 seconds. Then walked at my normal 3mph. It felt good and I think I will try and improve that to a longer and longer time. I also am starting to sort through all my belongings in the trailer so that I can get rid of the clutter and also start my inventory list. Tonight I did Christmas stuff, though I think I am missing some things which are most likely in the trailer somewhere! So the end of the night was way more productive then the start of my day. I went to bed listening to my audio-book!

No comments:

Post a Comment