Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day Twenty-One


Woke up at five forty five this morning!!!! Maybe not exactly as early as I was planning on waking up this morning but I went with it. Did a little blog surfing till about six thirty and then decided to get my Zumba on! I was able to do one more routine today so made it 34 mins. My back is sore from doing something at work to tweak it but I made it through just fine. I once again was sweaty so I know its a good workout.
I work at ten today so after working out I just decided to take a bath and read a little more of Blink. I am really enjoying this book along with 12x12! After that spent a little time buying some Itunes songs and just waiting to head to work!
Work was INSANE today though. We had overlapping events and it kept us all on our feet to say the least. I was off by six and drove home to eat some dinner then was a good girl and walked for a half hour while watching Biggest Loser!
For the rest of the night I just took a bath and chilled online because work just took so much out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment