Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Fourteenth

It's cold and rainy outside once again today. It has even tried to snow a little. All this coldness is making me want to go down south for a little while to where it is warm! The kinda good news for today though is that even though I woke up at ten thirty again I feel a lot better then yesterday. My energy level is way higher and I actually feel like getting on my treadmill and walking for forty minutes. I also am gonna try this new yoga video I found on hulu later today and am marking that off as my morning yoga.
Today is the start of my three days off so I get to mark off the no treats category for three days so there is another positive note. Also Last night when I bought burger king I asked for a sprite and I hardly had any of it so it is sitting in my jeep waiting for me today but I am just gonna toss it. Why wreck such a good thing when I am not even enjoying the taste of soda anymore.
So I ended up walking four miles today which made me feel really good about myself. The only thing I didn't do today was any yoga what so ever. I had planned to but it just never happened. But Today is my halfway point through the month and tomorrow is going to be my fresh start. I am setting my alarm clock for seven am and I WILL get up and workout. Its time to finally change my body and to do that I need to be way more active. No more excuses for me just results.

No comments:

Post a Comment