Friday, March 16, 2012

Day Sixteen

Today was my last day off of my three day weekend. It has been a very unproductive three days and I have not been doing well with my resolutions what so ever. So the goal??? Get a fresh start starting Monday morning. I am doing really well with the walking part, almost becoming a daily obsession but I am eating like crap and I know its overriding everything to do with walking. So my goal now that I have gone grocery shopping is to eat well and workout more and just do everything in my power to get back on track!
I did walk today on the treadmill and I have had no soda and of course not being at work I have had not treats at work. But no yoga and I didn't do anything else workout related. I am hoping to hop back onto the treadmill for another twenty minutes tonight just to up my steps but I still think I am under with my steps amount today.

No comments:

Post a Comment