Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Third

Today I had to get up and go to my Stampin Up club meeting. I was really good and did my morning yoga and then went and spent two hours out before coming home and taking a little nap before work knowing I had to start at five and wouldn't be home till after two am. So I sort of set myself up for failure. I knew I wasn't gonna go home and do yoga before bed. I figured I might have a chance not to eat treats at work but it was Frankie's Birthday so there were cupcakes for everyone and I lost the battle right then and there.
I didn't schedule any walking for myself today because I have three days off after tonight and can do all of my workouts and walking then.
At work things went pretty well. I think I need to start doing the don't say anything unless its a question directed to you because there seems to be a lot of tension going on and I don't want to be a part of it. Its hard for me to just not talk after I get to know people but I think it would be best for now because I don't want a bad review and on top of that I know that I shouldn't care what people think about me but I do and I only want it to be good so I think I shall go into a little more silence.
All in all I think the three day weekend is going to help me connect back with myself and help we rock out my next week at work. I made my 10,00 steps no problem so no worries there.

No comments:

Post a Comment