Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day Twenty-Two

Did another zumba workout; today it was an ab sculpting workout and its one of those workouts where you actually feel what you are doing. For some reason I have completely stopped doing yoga both in the morning and night. I'm not sure if its something I am going to try to get back into or not. I am however going to either purchase Insanity or p90x in the upcoming months so that as soon as I move into my new apartment I will have a workout I can do.
The good news however is that I am getting better at not wanting treats at work. I do of course want them but they are the same thing every time and its making it way easier to say no. And when I do take something I am tending to just take a bite of it and then throw it away. This is coming from reading somewhere that said the first bite is you anticipation bite, therefore making it the best bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment