Thursday, March 1, 2012

March First

Today went well. I woke up at six am and did my morning yoga. Then decided I was too cold and lazy to shower before work and I knew my hair was still clean enough for one more day so I crawled back into bed and looked up some workouts I can do on my phone until six thirty. Then I finally got up and brushed my teeth and did my hair and started my Jeep because it was FREEZING outside this morning. Then back into my bed for ten minutes to let the Jeep get warm.
Drove to work listening to my slow down 2 mix on my I-Pod and had a nice drive in. Was really good and only had water before I clocked in. Then during my first break I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast. It was huge and delicious and a great breakfast indeed. Lunch was so much healthier with my salad small pile of rice and my orange. Had a nice and simple six hour day and got my yearly review which went well considering they were only judging me on two months worth of work. I apparently have to stop rolling my eyes. I shall try and do this though I am not sure I even realize that I am doing it...
I drove myself to Lynden to see the difference in miles after work and figured that I save myself five to six miles a day buy moving there. Then went to the store to buy everything I needed to make my dinner
Once I got home I made my favorite pasta with meat and lots of cheese then went into my room and watched Eat,Pray Love! Fell asleep somewhere around the Pray part and woke up in the middle of the Love part. Decided a nice hot bath was in order so I did that while listening to mediation music and shaved my legs!
All that I have left to do tonight is my bed time yoga! All Goals Met!!! And I crushed my 10000 step count rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment