Friday, March 16, 2012

March Fifteenth

Walking walking walking. That was my theme for today. I went walking with Terra and the doggies in Lynden and then turned around and went walking with Ronni and prince in Ferndale. The difference, Ferndale has hills. I think if I were to add it all up I walked for about six miles! Not to shabby.
The rest of my goals are falling to the wayside. I haven't done yoga at all and I went shopping and bought a couple bad things that I ate a lot of this evening. The good news to this however is that I did go grocery shopping and have enough meals that I should not have to go out for a long while now. And I have decided to make April my no eating out month. I am halfway through the month and though things are a little off track right now I plan to jump back in the saddle.


No comments:

Post a Comment