Friday, March 9, 2012

March Ninth

Today is the day I get to go see Blake Shelton in concert with two of my best girlfriends!!! I am so excited. It is only five thirty in the morning and my back hurts like hell and I think I am getting sick but nothing is going to bring me down today!!!
I am gonna try and take a nap soon so I can be alert all day but my goal is to kill two birds with one stone today and do a 3.7 mile per hour walk on a 5% incline for 20 minutes as both my workout and walking for today. Then it will be off to get ready with Ronni!!! I will be posting pictures on my main blog (http://allkindsofkinds29.blogspot.com/) I know for a fact I wont be able to add anything more for today until tomorrow so until then!!!
OMG!!! That was the best concert I have ever been to!!! Justin Moore is AMAZING LIVE and he was just the opening act. Then Blake came on stage and put on an amazing show and the best part was MIRANDA LAMBERT came on stage and sang baggage claim!!!!
All I did yesterday was my morning yoga no treats and no pop... I didn't wear my bodybugg but I don't think I made my steps. But it was so so worth it and considering this is about a HAPPINESS project I can tell you I am super happy right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment