Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Eleventh

Happy Sunday!! Another day off for me today so I plan on doing my morning yoga right after writing this and then watching NASCAR! My goal is to walk four miles today during the race. Thinking a very easy accomplishment but we shall see.
Going to be a lazy day other then that. Maybe do a little house cleaning but other then that I think I will just be chillaxin and reading a little of all three of my books!
On a completely different note; I have been doing some thinking after trying to follow my resolutions for a little over a week now. There are two areas where I am having a lot of trouble in and I think that maybe a little revision is in order.
  1. NO TREATS AT WORK- I have such a sweet tooth and not that great of will power to say no to treats at work. So I think what I should do is change it to only one time a week. I get to pick a day and have a treat on that day only. I am hoping that will help me to do two things. Still enjoy a treat that I crave so much and also not eat as much because I know I do get to have something during the week. I also want to try and only eat half of whatever it is I am enjoying. I was reading something somewhere that said you enjoy your first bite but by your last its just a habit and not enjoyable. So I want to savor that first bite.
  2. EVENING YOGA- I never seem to want to do yoga once I get off of work really late. All that sounds good to me is falling into bed. My change for this is going to be doing evening yoga on my days off and if I get off work early enough to be able to unwind.
I really think these little tweaks will help me get more check marks on my resolutions calendar!!!

The rest of Sunday went well. I walked four miles while watching NASCAR so I most definitely got in my 10,000 steps!! Then I spent a good portion of my evening working on my new blog that I have decided I am going to be switching over to as soon as this month is over. I was good and did my nighttime yoga routine as well!! So all in all a very nice lazy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment