Monday, March 12, 2012

March Twelfth

Dreaming some very strange dreams last night/early this morning I didn't rise until 10 am which made me feel like my whole day was gone. I was able to drag my lazy bum outta bed and do my morning yoga which was trying the other arm workouts which I did not enjoy so tomorrow I will go back to just the normal morning yoga plan.
I knew that I should do some sort of workout that wasn't just cardio so I worked on my abs today. I know I need to up my intensity of my workouts because I am not really at a beginning stage. All I need to do however is just get through this last week and I will have the house to myself and be able to do workouts upstairs and with the TV so I am hoping that will help.
I went out for lunch with Erin so that we could catch up on how her vacation to Hawaii went. I am excited to have her back and it should make work a lot more fun. I then came home and took a nap. I feel really stupid for doing that because I knew I didn't need one and I could have done something way more active. Once I woke up I did manage to walk for twenty minutes while watching the news. However I know for a fact that I didn't reach my steps today. I was just way to lazy for that.
Goal for tomorrow is to be up early and do my 3.7 mph workout on the tread before work. I need to get my body into shape really bad. It's driving me crazy the size I am at right now when I know I can be way healthier. I am also hoping to go on a health kick starting early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment