Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day Twenty


So far today has been well. I woke up at eight thirty which is a first for this week! Then I got online and was able to catch up on my blogging and happiness project toolbox resolutions. I was also able to read the blogs I enjoy so. Then I went upstairs and walked for twenty minutes thinking that would be my walking for the day then took a bath and read more of Blink. But afterwards I went upstairs to eat dinner and started watching the info commercials for Insanity and Jillian Micheal's new 90 day program. This was just what I needed to put in the zumba toning and sculpting DVD.
I wasn't able to do the whole thing but I did get a good sweat on. It felt good to be active again! I will be buying one of the 90 day programs so that once I move I will be able to start it. It has also given me an idea to do another sort of happiness project idea called my year with Jillian. The goal would be to do nothing but Jillian Micheal's workouts for the whole year.
I also have been keeping a food log today and I hope to continue doing this. I don't wanna be this unhealthy thing anymore and I know the small steps will all add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment