Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day Twenty-Four and Twenty-Five

It has been a great weekend. I spent most of Saturday morning sleeping in until noon. Then was able to get a 20 minute Zumba workout in before heading to work. I was so happy that I was able to at least get a workout in. I weighed myself and was very happy to see a 154 on the scale. That makes it 4 pounds down.
Work Saturday went really well and very fast because it was such a huge event but I didn't mind. I got to work with Lori who had been on vacation so that was really nice. I was also given a compliment from one of the older steak house guys who told me I was just too cute. I enjoy making people happy and I think I have a great knack at it.
Today I once again slept in till ten thirty because of my late night at work. Then I got up and got ready to head to town. I wanted to stop by and see my Grandma but she was gone to church so I just went on into Bellingham. I was going to see Nicole who I had not seen in such a long time and it was like we had never been apart. I did spend a little too much money but I had such a fun time. I took her to the Cliff House for an early Birthday dinner and I loved having the soup. I am thinking I will most likely go back and return one or two things to make myself feel a little better.
After my time with Nicole I stopped my by ex's Grandma's to say hi and was shocked when he supplied me with $60 to help pay me for the necklace I bought from Nicole. It was a very touching thing to do and I had a nice time visiting with him for about a half hour. Its nice to know that we can indeed still be friends.
On my way home I stopped by my Grandma's one more time and yet again she was not home so I am hoping to try and see her sometime tomorrow. I came home and sorted through a whole bunch of things from my trailer that I have all the things from my apartment in it. I think I have four more boxes to do and then I shall be done and able to make moving a breeze when the time comes.
After that I was able to walk the treadmill for a half hour just to make sure I got a little bit of exercise in. Then a small dinner of cereal and a nice hot bath that then has lead me to my room where I am writing this and listening to the Kitchen House (audiobook I am listening to right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment