Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Sixth Part Two

The rest of today went pretty well. I went into town with my girlfriend Ronni so that we could find a cute outfit for her to wear to the concert we are going to on Friday. Mission accomplished, we found her a really cute dress along with the accessories to go with it. Along the way though I spent $40 on jewelry. Now its not like that's a ton of money but for a gal who is trying to save as much as possible it was a bad move. Plus on top of that I brought home Hawaiian BBQ for dinner so that was another ten bucks down the drain. So now I have to come up with a way to skimp $50 from somewhere and put money back into my savings.
As for everything else I was able to get my steps in between walking my 40 minutes and walking around the mall plus I did my nighttime yoga and I didn't have any pop. I think that I am going to have to add no fast food next month or maybe only going out to dinner two times a month. Something along those lines.
Back to my yoga for a second though. I tried doing a new routine tonight and only got one round of one set accomplished but I think it will be a great workout to work up to. I still did my night yoga but I did it without my phone and just stayed in every position for eight breaths. Tomorrow I go back to work but I promised Terra I would go walk with her before I went so I shall be up and about early I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment