Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day Seventeen and Eighteen

Things have been interesting this weekend. I woke up on Saturday to find out that my Aunt is in jail for Embezzlement. She had gone up to Alaska for the week to deal with a DUI thing and I guess when she went to get her ankle bracelet taken off they then arrested her for that. The worst part of it all is that no one in my family minus my Grandma are shocked about this. We all knew something was going on just not sure what. At this moment all we know is that her ex husband may be trying to bail her out but the charges could land her in jail anywhere from one to twenty five years. And the person I feel the worst for is her seventeen year old daughter who just thought her mom was going up for a week and would be home Sunday. It could be a few months to a year before she ever sees her mom.
So Saturday morning involved me going over to my Grandma's and just sitting there trying to get all the facts. I was there right up until I had to go to work and then worked a four to midnight shift. It was for a surprise party and was very boring. I am getting flustered with my work place as well but I think the best remedy for that is to just not talk to much.
Sunday I was at work at eleven and worked till five thirty. Another very slow day but at least it was hours. I came home had some dinner then took a bath and went to bed early. This of course made it to that I was up at like ten watching Bones until like three thirty in the morning.
Pretty much there have been no resolutions following going on this weekend but the goal is to get back on track Monday/Tuesday. I only have two more weeks left of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment