Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Tenth

Today was good! I woke up with a very squeaky voice because of screaming all night. I honestly sounded like a mouse, but it just reminded me of how much fun I was having and for that I am okay with it! I didn't get home till three am this morning and was up at eight twelve on the dot. Not very much sleep for needing to be at work tonight. So I ended up having a pretty lazy morning. I read a little of Twelve by Twelve and then took a much needed nap till around twelve thirty. Then I finally did my "Morning" yoga and got caught up on the one of the few TV shows I watch.
I was able to get my butt on the treadmill too though. I walked at 3.7 mph at 5% incline for fifteen minutes then just a nice 3mph for another ten so I was able to kill two birds with one stone again by marking off working out and walking.
Work went really well tonight. It was a little slow going at first but we had about a two hour rush that really got me sweating which makes me feel good cause I feel like its a free workout. I was off by one thirty and I did have a treat at the end of the night so I blew that once again. I will figure it out one day how to say no to treats.
I was very tiered when I got home so I did not do my nighttime yoga either. So I was five for seven tonight! Not too bad if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment