Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Fourth

Good Morning Sunday and its so good cause of two things.
  1. I have the Day OFF
  2. NASCAR!!!!
    I woke up this morning at nine am because I had to work so late but I woke up refreshed and I did manage to do my morning yoga after running upstairs and checking the time for the start of the race. I think my goal will be to try and walk during the commercials to try and keep active and reach my 10,00 steps. I realized this morning that I walked way more than 1200 steps yesterday because it went into today's score and it says I have already walked 6000 steps which I most certainly have not. So I will be doing a little math tonight. 
    I decided to do this post a little different today and write it as my day progresses so most likely you will never realize what it is I am doing but I think it may help me.
    I had about an hour and a half before the race begun and I was just chillin looking at other peoples resolutions and decided to get in a casual workout. It was a little too casual for me though so I did my own thing during some of the resting points but it was still a good workout broke into a sweat at the end. Then went back to looking to finish my personal commandments and secrets of adulthood. I only have two more commandments to go.
    I got to watch about half the race today then went to Lynden to walk with Terra and we ended up spending the whole day together including dinner at Red Robin. YUM! It was good quality friend time.
    Then I came home and did my nighttime yoga and decided to hit the hay early. All in all a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment